Aligners Vs Braces
We compare the traditional braces method against the clear alternative, Invisalign.
Invisalign is less intrusive and virtually unnoticeable.
Invisalign aligners look and feel very different to braces – aligners are certainly a more discreet tooth straightening option. Aligners are also very lifestyle-friendly. You can expect a great smile at the end of orthodontic treatment with Invisalign or braces.
Braces you can see, made from metal bits are what most people envisage when you mention braces. This technique has been around over 100 years, but just like most things, advancements in technology and materials has led a revolutionary new way of straightening teeth. This new way is called Invisalign and it is taking the orthodontic world by storm.
In Ballarat, Dr Leen wants you to experience the most comfortable and aesthetic way to improve your smile and bite, so she only provides treatment with Invisalign aligners.
Invisalign aligners are removable. This is a great feature which means you can:
- Maintain your regular oral health routine every day
- Be camera-ready for special occasions
- Be confident throughout that big business meeting or presentation
- Take aligners out for your dental checks and any dental work
- Remove aligner out to wear a protective mouthguard for sport or to play a woodwind/brass instrument
But… you do have to be diligent in wearing the aligners to ensure a great result.